What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Problems dissolving and mixing the CMC in our juice processing

Started by , Feb 01 2020 10:20 PM
1 Reply
Hello Everyone
 i faced a problem to dissolve and mix the CMC in our juice processing we have jet type sugar dissolving tank for sugar can i also use this tank for stabilizer CMC? i attached below the photo the type of dissolving mixer we have so any recommendation u have how to use this type of mixer to dissolve the CMC.

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Problems Implementing and Maintaining a Knife Control Policy Pesticides Monitoring when having problems getting the pesticide logs. How many NCR's can you raise per clause if multiple problems found Will reporting problems on a trace exercise cause audit problems?
[Ad]

Dear Rol

The key to dissolving carboxymethylcellulose is to add the solid carefully to the water so that it is well dispersed (well-wetted). Adding the solid in portions may be necessary. Adding water to the dry solid produces a "clump" of solid that is very difficult to dissolve; the solid must be added to the water.

Kind regards

Dr Humaid Khan

Managing Director 

Halal International Serviuce

Australia

Similar Discussion Topics
If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Problems Implementing and Maintaining a Knife Control Policy Pesticides Monitoring when having problems getting the pesticide logs. How many NCR's can you raise per clause if multiple problems found Will reporting problems on a trace exercise cause audit problems? What problems can happen when implementing a food safety program? Liquid Sugar Silo - Micro Problems, Help! Micro problems with raw chocolate 3.9 - Problems achieving item traceability during delivery Problems controlling employee gloves