What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Using photos to document lot coding

Started by , Feb 03 2020 07:06 PM
4 Replies

I am looking for a program that will allow me to take photos of the codes on packages to document that they are correct instead of writing the code on a sheet of paper which doesn't guarantee what was there at the time just what the tech wrote down. 

I'd like to be able to sort what will quickly become a large file of photos by date range and or product type so I would have to tag the photos. 

Anyone know of a good program for doing this? 

ken

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Review document Temperature a CCP - Ready to eat plant (Reference document for setting oven calibration frequency) Temperature recording document in Excel Document Control BRC 4.6.1 - procedure to document purchase specification for new equipment
[Ad]

Hi Ken,

We used tablets for our line monitoring so we take photos of almost everything and upload it in our QC systems program or if you don't have one, use your iPhone or any phone to capture it and send it to your email and save.

Booh

1 Thank

Is your QC systems program set up to easily sort and view the photos? If so can I ask what you are using? I'm talking to a company that has a program to use photos to note any damage to rental cars etc. right now that seems like it might work. 

ken

1 Like

We use devicemagic for all QA forms from goods in to goods out and processing between but also H&S, training, auditing etc. Once familiar with setting up a form is very powerful and results can be emailed in any format inc PDF and stored in cloud. Auditors we have had around love it too 

1 Like

Yes, Our QC Systems had been set up so we can send all our forms and photos to our QC file folder.  

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Review document Temperature a CCP - Ready to eat plant (Reference document for setting oven calibration frequency) Temperature recording document in Excel Document Control BRC 4.6.1 - procedure to document purchase specification for new equipment Equipment with No Safe For Food Contact Document CIP Validation Document Does anyone have a template of validation document? Commissioning document template for new equipment sign off Document Structure for Hazard Analysis Worksheet and CCP Decision Tree