What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone have experience filling/bottling into rectangular cans (think like a paint thinner can)?

Started by , Feb 05 2020 08:58 PM
4 Replies

Hello All,

Does anyone have experience filling/bottling into a rectangular cans (think like a paint thinner can)?

I need help how other companies verify that after an internal air rinse there is nothing inside the can. ANY advice will be much received! Thank you all for reading and thinking about this!!

Cam

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling Does anyone have experience with 3M Scrub Stick? Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System? Does anyone have any experience in the new Anderson PPR System (paperless) in CA?
[Ad]

I have a client that cans olive oil - the cans are hot water rinsed, then hot air dried, visual inspection to confirm no seam debrie etc.

The big question I have is, How does your client visually inspect the cans? You cannot see inside and there is where I feel our problem is.

Cam

The big question I have is, How does your client visually inspect the cans? You cannot see inside and there is where I feel our problem is.

Cam

There 2 ways it is done - for the larger cans the entire top assembly is not added until the can is filled, thus the can is easily inspected and two when smaller cans are used a fisheye scope lens/video camera is used.

Hello All,

Does anyone have experience filling/bottling into a rectangular cans (think like a paint thinner can)?

I need help how other companies verify that after an internal air rinse there is nothing inside the can. ANY advice will be much received! Thank you all for reading and thinking about this!!

Cam

We are filling liquid egg products in polymer cans. We dont wash cans. Cans are received on pallets and every row is covered with carton which is taken off before filling

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Similar Discussion Topics
Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling Does anyone have experience with 3M Scrub Stick? Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System? Does anyone have any experience in the new Anderson PPR System (paperless) in CA? Does anyone have any information about or experience with Candida valida? Does anyone have experience with Ishida dry fillers? Food Safety Team Leader Experience Does anyone have any experience of spoilage in soft cheese? Shelf life of black olives thermally sealed in cans with no preservatives