What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for recommendations for suppliers of general laboratory equipment

Started by , Feb 12 2020 04:38 PM
5 Replies

Hi all,

I'm looking for recommendations for suppliers for general laboratory equipment, mostly for sample collection and testing. e.g. parafilm, sample scoops, pH Calibration Buffers. I know Fisher is a big name but they seem very expensive, has anyone used Flinn Scientific? It seems geared towards schools so I'm not sure if they can provide certificates if we need them for validation.

Thanks!

Caleb

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published
[Ad]
look at nelson jameson. There focus is the food industry. I use them and think the have decent pricing and a good range of products. I would consider them "fisher light"
I have never used Flinn. I'm sure they are fine too.
4 Thanks

Wow, they have a bunch of good stuff, thanks!

Wow, they have a bunch of good stuff, thanks!

No problem. always willing to help where I can.

As Kingstudruler said, Nelson Jameson is a great resource. I have also used Thomas Scientific as well. Usually they were a bit cheaper than Fisher (at least on most products I bought for my labs).

1 Thank

Weber Scientific is great for small labs also.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification COP Ancillary Equipment In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color?