What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Which (UK) Certification Body to use for the Storage & Distribution audit?

Started by , Feb 17 2020 10:40 AM

Hi Richard

https://brcdirectory.co.uk

Use Find a BRCGS Certification Body

Good Luck

3 Replies

Hi there all, 

I need advise on who to use for the BRC Storage and Distribution audit.

Are there any BRC Approved companies who operate nationally?  I would appreciate the help. 

We have a H/O in Chelmsford with two sites (1) Rotherham & (2) Market Rasen which are looking to get accredited. 

Any help appreciated. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 Shadow Witness Audit Request Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods
[Ad]

Hi Richard

https://brcdirectory.co.uk

Use Find a BRCGS Certification Body

Good Luck

1 Thank

You can also filter down the search in the BRC directory by those that offer the specific standard, and by the BRC rating of the certification body.

From a quick look at the current bodies listed for S&D in the UK with 5* ratings, most of them operate internationally and certainly UK-wide, so you should have no problem at all finding one that suits.
Generally their auditors are home-based and expect to travel to audits.

1 Thank

We changed last year to Kiwa Agrifood and I have to say they are by far the best we have had over recent years.

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 Shadow Witness Audit Request Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit