What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What kind of software/ system is everyone using for data?

Started by , Feb 19 2020 03:57 PM
3 Replies

Currently we are using google sheets for recording test results, weight checks, preops, etc. for QA and Sanitation records. Simple spreadsheets that are downloaded and reviewed daily. I want to move us into a better system that isnt as cumbersome and time consuming and is more intuitive where I can get better analytics. We're open to creating someting in house but I have little software knowledge of capabilities to know what works what doesnt to begin designing something. We're really pretty basic in needs. CCP, metal detectors, packaging checks, pre ops, basic GMP, and a couple others. We've looked into iFood as well and I like the idea but wondering what else people are usimg and what works. Or if anyne is using an outside company and can recommend or give me some pros and cons. Thanks!

veruca

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What Audit Software are you using? Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? Automatic Labeling System HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 BRC 1.1.6 Confidential reporting system
[Ad]

Safefood 360, I can't recommend this system enough and it happens to be a sponsor for this forum.

Currently, we use excel for storing details which helps in all form to make the process simpler. If you are looking for poster creation or medical animation, you are requested to have look for a detailed approach.

We do almost everything through excel and then have subfolders with permissions for the data.  it can be cumbersome to learn at first but we have found some good success with it.  All of this is on a shared drive.  We have found that google docs can have some lag time and slow some of our production down while folders load and changes populate.

I have heard a lot of good things about safefood 360 though.

Cheers!

Similar Discussion Topics
What Audit Software are you using? Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? Automatic Labeling System HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 BRC 1.1.6 Confidential reporting system New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Foaming machines in a cleaning management system How do you manage your food safety management system? SQF - I'm finally done, well kind of! PIF V6 - What system is best to use