What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Non Food Contact Surfaces Swab

Started by , Feb 19 2020 07:28 PM
1 Reply

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the timing to do the swabbing on non Food Contact Surfaces to verify the effectiveness of sanitation procedure and GMPs as required from CFIA. Should I conduct the swab NFCS right after they finished sanitation or during the production? 

Thanks.

May

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the timing to do the swabbing on non Food Contact Surfaces to verify the effectiveness of sanitation procedure and GMPs as required from CFIA. Should I conduct the swab NFCS right after they finished sanitation or during the production? 

Thanks.

May

No idea about cfia but most available swab "standards" are based on post-Cleaning/sanitizing operations.

I hope the non-food contact surface is not the floor.

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces