What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Newbie Introduction

Started by , Feb 26 2020 04:52 PM
8 Replies

Hello everyone, I'm a new fresh face in the world of food quality! I happened upon this forum while googling for answers, so I'll probably be asking entirely all-too-basic questions from you fine folks here for quite some time  :ejut:

I hope to be of use at some point to others just like I hope to be of use in my budding career at some point haha!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Specialty coffee roastery - HACCP elements - complete newbie! Newbie Introduction Newbie here Newbie Alert Newbie
[Ad]

Welcome! We're always here to help. We look forward to your input as well!

Welcome to the forums.  I think that you will find this forum to be the "go to" resource when it comes to getting professional and current answers.  Great to have you with us!

Cheers!

Welcome to IFSQN :welcome:
I think many of us discovered the forum the same way you did, and decided to stick around because it's such a goldmine of knowledge and their are lots of helpful people here ;)

Good to have you!  :thumbup:

Welcome! :welcome: This is an invaluable site.

Welcome AlwaysMyFirstDay!

Welcome! No such thing as a question too basic. Base is where you have to start. I have never seen anything here but a willingness to help regardless of the question asked. This is an awesome group and resource for all food safety people.

Welcome to the forum :welcome: 

As pHruit says, many of us came here the same way. I stumbled on the forum last February whilst googling some BRC requirements and have stuck around since. 

Questions are always welcome! They help keep the forum going  :thumbup:

Similar Discussion Topics
Specialty coffee roastery - HACCP elements - complete newbie! Newbie Introduction Newbie here Newbie Alert Newbie IFSQN Newbie Newbie Thankful and Hopeful Newbie Newbie in town Newbie