What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Seeking a solution for Electronic Recordkeeping of Sanitation

Started by , Feb 27 2020 07:32 PM
4 Replies

Hello All, 

Hopefully someone could assist me with the following.  We are working to see how we can transfer our physical documents into an electronic format so we may record-keep sanitation formats utilizing a tablet or possibly a phone. I'm struggling to see if there's a company that already has a solution for this as my company is really making the attempt to go paperless.  Any help would be appreciated for this. Thank you. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience Seeking advice, employer making questionable, inappropriate, and possibly illegal decisions and actions Seeking Advice on Transitioning to a Consulting Role Seeking advice transitioning our HACCP plan into an SQF program Seeking Guidance on Lead Food Auditor Training and Internal Food Auditor Training
[Ad]

Esther Ruvalcaba 

Director of Sales 

Document Compliance Network

www.documentcompliance.com

(503) 307-9140

I am using this for my cloud based system for document control.

1 Like1 Thank

Hey erodart. I've started using iAuditor (i think SafetyCulture makes it) for in house inspections. You can build your own audits from a pretty robust tool set. It's not 100% perfect (could be better at tracking and escalating assigned actions), but you could probably build a pretty simple weekly 'audit' that acts to track sanitation steps that are done by the person doing them. You can even put instructions, etc in it. The 'audits' themselves can all be performed through an app that you can download to phones/tablets.

1 Like1 Thank

Hey erodart. I've started using iAuditor (i think SafetyCulture makes it) for in house inspections. You can build your own audits from a pretty robust tool set. It's not 100% perfect (could be better at tracking and escalating assigned actions), but you could probably build a pretty simple weekly 'audit' that acts to track sanitation steps that are done by the person doing them. You can even put instructions, etc in it. The 'audits' themselves can all be performed through an app that you can download to phones/tablets.

Echo your comments TimG We have been using iAuditor for some time now to conduct inspections and audits along with external supplier audits and found this to be easy for production staff to use in plant. Hopefully with the ongoing improvements they will work on the tracking and action list side of things but overall creating a customized template and using on either PC or tablet runs well.

Thank you all for this useful information. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience Seeking advice, employer making questionable, inappropriate, and possibly illegal decisions and actions Seeking Advice on Transitioning to a Consulting Role Seeking advice transitioning our HACCP plan into an SQF program Seeking Guidance on Lead Food Auditor Training and Internal Food Auditor Training Seeking US based FDA recognized LACF process authority? Bag opening: Seeking alternatives to knives. Seeking pest frequency risk assessment template Seeking a company that completes magnet pull strength tests on the east coast? Seeking information on setting up a cola carbonated drink factory