What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Brc Manual

Started by , Apr 20 2004 12:19 PM
7 Replies
Hi All,

I would just like abit of feedback into who has personally wrote their companies BRC Manual and roughly, how long it took them to do it ,and how easy did they find it?
If anyone has used a consultant to write it for them ,again how long did it take them to complete, where did you find the consultant from and are they expensive?
I find i have got most things in place now to achieve accreditation but a big thing missing which of course is THE MANUAL.
Any advise would be gratefully accepted.

Shelly
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced How to make a Quality Manual? Staff to be trained on Quality Manual or FSMS Manual FSSC 22000 Food safety manual Does everyone still have a physical quality manual?
[Ad]
Hi Shelly, I don't know if you've taken a look already, but we have various manual templates available and they are alos provided with free technical support.

Food Safety Manuals

Regards,
Simon
No sorry I hadn't looked already.
Thanks for all that you can't imagine how much help that will be to me.
Cheers
You know where we are if you need anything else.

Simon
I actually wrote my companys BRC manual, although I can't take all the credit as the company I work for is one of 40 sites within this country so I was able to borrow other sites manual's, and see the different styles around, it was then possible to take the style i thought was best for various parts of the manual to make our manual the dogs b****ck's!!!!! And even then the assesor who came and audited us still found flaws in it!!!! :D

And even then the assesor who came and audited us still found flaws in it!!!! :D

John I must congratulate you, you have the most stunningly beautiful Technical Management System I have ever seen. However…

They are paid to find fault. And no NCR's means either you have a perfect system or they are no good. And you don't have a perfect system!

Anyway well done on achieving the BRC/IOP John, I hope this doesn't mean you will be saying goodbye to the SDF.

Regards,
Simon
Thanks for all the info boys!

Shelly
No probs

Similar Discussion Topics
From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced How to make a Quality Manual? Staff to be trained on Quality Manual or FSMS Manual FSSC 22000 Food safety manual Does everyone still have a physical quality manual? Asda Manufacturing Manual? Manual or documentations for traded materials Quality Manual Setting Manual sorting as OPRP-CCP Example HACCP Manual and Procedures for Packaging Company