What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Likely changes and timescales for BRC Global Standard - Storage & Distribution Issue 4?

Started by , Mar 04 2020 04:46 PM
3 Replies

Hi all,

I've had an invite from BRCGS for a webinar about the ongoing development and industry feedback for the upcoming issue 4.

Now I get that this is probably some way off but if anyone has any info on the likely changes and timescales I would be interested.

Regards,

Paul77

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Microbiological Test Standard Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage
[Ad]

The standards seem to normally come into effect about a year after the final draft is agreed, but there is some variation in it...

I suspect the webinar will be ideal to get a bit of an idea about potential changes.
There is often a draft copy made available well in advance too - it doesn't always all make it through untouched, but should at least give you a good indication of any significant new requirements.

Ok that's good info thank you, the webinar is in about 6 weeks and I will try and do a review on here for anyone who's interested.

1 Thank

Ok that's good info thank you, the webinar is in about 6 weeks and I will try and do a review on here for anyone who's interested.

I'm sure there will be plenty interested who would appreciate that, thank you  :spoton:

Similar Discussion Topics
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Microbiological Test Standard Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification Customers want to rent our storage to store their products Warehouse Storage Practices