What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Permitted beverage colours (especially red) in China?

Started by , Mar 06 2020 02:40 PM
4 Replies

Afternoon all,

I'm looking for help in identifying permitted colours in beverages for China....particularly red. Any help grateful received.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Are photocopies of controlled forms permitted? Who is permitted to carry out Internal Audits? Is Colour E 129 permitted to use in Fine Bakery Wares in the EU? Permitted food additives in GCC (GSO 2500:2015) References for permitted Chlorine in Dairy Water
[Ad]

Here's a link to information on permitted additives in food in China.

http://ccilc.pt/wp-c...dditives_en.pdf

It also has information for other food regulations in China and where you can find the guidance or regulation.

In addition to the links above, I would very strongly recommend checking with your distributor/importer at the Chinese end of things - my experience of exporting there is that the expectation at customs can sometimes stray beyond the regs and be particularly challenging, so it's very useful to get an idea as to what they think you'll actually be expected to meet when it arrives at the inspection point.

On a similar theme I'd recommend checking this for labelling and pesticide residues (if applicable) too...

GB2760-2014-16.pdf   14.44MB   2 downloads

You can find out detailed information from GB2760-2014 of Food Safety National Standards for the Usage of Food Additives.

Similar Discussion Topics
Are photocopies of controlled forms permitted? Who is permitted to carry out Internal Audits? Is Colour E 129 permitted to use in Fine Bakery Wares in the EU? Permitted food additives in GCC (GSO 2500:2015) References for permitted Chlorine in Dairy Water Ghana Permitted Food Additive List Is it permitted to have a health clinic on a food manufacturing site? Additives permitted and their Limits/levels Permitted additives in GCC countries Register of permitted items