What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone have advice for the verification and corrective action sections of the Food Defense Plan Builder V 2.0?

Started by , Mar 10 2020 05:54 PM
5 Replies

I was wondering if anyone had advice for the verification and corrective actions sections of the new version of the Food Defense Plan Builder. This new version is very repetitive so I have been copy and pasting a lot of information for the different process steps. I haven't seen any other posts on this info. It is a lot more information required than the first version. We only have to have this for SQF audit not for FDA audit as we are exempt.

Also I saw the free Food Defense training is no longer available on the FSPCA website. Anyone know of any free training? 

Thanks for any feedback!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Hi there,

There is still some free FSPCA training in Intentional Adulteration (Food Defense). 

Take a look on the page at the link below.  Note some of the courses on that page are paid but some are still free. 

Last time I checked the free ones were good and were developed with/by the US FDA, based on the key activity types method which is an excellent method in my opinion. 

https://www.ifsh.iit...al-adulteration

(I have no affiliation with the FSPCA or the Illinois Institute of Technology, I just like their work!)

If you actually click the links they no longer work since March 1, https://lms.ifpti.or...ublic-dashboard. We were trying to do the free refresher before audit, but it doesn't look like that can happen. Gotta pay now.

Hi there,

There is still some free FSPCA training in Intentional Adulteration (Food Defense). 

Take a look on the page at the link below.  Note some of the courses on that page are paid but some are still free. 

Last time I checked the free ones were good and were developed with/by the US FDA, based on the key activity types method which is an excellent method in my opinion. 

https://www.ifsh.iit...al-adulteration

(I have no affiliation with the FSPCA or the Illinois Institute of Technology, I just like their work!)

Reading the link I have (same as above) it says to:

Username: FSPCA.free1
Password: safe.food
Click My Courses and select Resume

Does using that username/PW combo not work as well?

It no longer works. I emailed the admin a week ago and haven't heard anything. They updated the website March 1 and it changed alot.

Reading the link I have (same as above) it says to:

Username: FSPCA.free1
Password: safe.food
Click My Courses and select Resume

Does using that username/PW combo not work as well?

Well that is a bummer. I had a bunch more people in my org I wanted to have watch those 2 free videos.

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Food safety culture plan