What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Understanding the organization and its context

Started by , Mar 16 2020 10:52 PM
1 Reply

Hi There,

I am in the process of the closing out my stage 1 pick ups for FSSC22000. I am having difficulty in closing off the below finding:

The company has not determined external and internal issues that are relevant to its purpose and that effect its ability to achieve the intended results of established FSMS.

What sort of document do i do up to cover this?

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Understanding CCP for Raw Meat Help with understanding SSOP form 9CFR416.12(a) Free download: Understanding the “General Principles of Food Hygiene” (including GHP and HACCP) published in 2020 by Codex Alimentarius, and its Understanding the difference between PRP, OPRP and CCP Understanding the difference between PRP, OPRP & CCP – An introduction
[Ad]

Hi There,

I am in the process of the closing out my stage 1 pick ups for FSSC22000. I am having difficulty in closing off the below finding:

The company has not determined external and internal issues that are relevant to its purpose and that effect its ability to achieve the intended results of established FSMS.

What sort of document do i do up to cover this?

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Vash,

Can try -

https://www.ifsqn.co...on/#entry156020

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Understanding CCP for Raw Meat Help with understanding SSOP form 9CFR416.12(a) Free download: Understanding the “General Principles of Food Hygiene” (including GHP and HACCP) published in 2020 by Codex Alimentarius, and its Understanding the difference between PRP, OPRP and CCP Understanding the difference between PRP, OPRP & CCP – An introduction Understanding the difference between PRP, OPRP & CCP – An introduction BRC Guidelines in Understanding Requirements for new site Need help understanding log reduction Need help understanding clause BRC 3.5.2.2 Help my understanding on how to get FSSC 22000 certification