What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Guidelines for micro testing for food packaging

Started by , Mar 23 2020 07:00 AM

Good day All

I am wondering if anyone can assist me with guidelines for micro testing for food packaging.

Hand Swabs

Equipment Swabs

Food Packaging Swabs 

This was done by an accredited service provider however having difficulty getting the reference documents (Standards, Guidelines) they tested against.

How did they get to TPC 0-15 organisms / 10cm2    is satisfactory etc. 

Hi Bryce,

It is unclear as whether you are talking about (a) the EMPG process aspect or (b) the basic quality specification of packaging product

For (b) can try this thread -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ing/#entry51211

3 Replies

Good day All

I am wondering if anyone can assist me with guidelines for micro testing for food packaging.

Hand Swabs

Equipment Swabs

Food Packaging Swabs 

This was done by an accredited service provider however having difficulty getting the reference documents (Standards, Guidelines) they tested against.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Micro. Guidelines for Food Contact Surfaces SQF and FDA guidelines for labeling Are there any food safety standards or guidelines for Freeze Dried Fruits and Vegetables? Microbial Guidelines for RTD Cold Brew Tea Open textbook: Comparisons of Codex Guidelines on Nutrition Labelling with Relevant Regulations of Taiwan and the United States
[Ad]

You might need to ask the laboratory that question, as otherwise it's very difficult for anyone else to speculate as to the basis of comments from an unknown laboratory using unknown methods ;)

Yes i have contacted them, now just waiting on a reply.

I used their results to draw up an Risk Based Environmental Program but would like to tie it up to relevant SANAS requirements  

Good day All

Hand Swabs

Equipment Swabs

Food Packaging Swabs 

Hi Bryce,

It is unclear as whether you are talking about (a) the EMPG process aspect or (b) the basic quality specification of packaging product

For (b) can try this thread -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ing/#entry51211

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Micro. Guidelines for Food Contact Surfaces SQF and FDA guidelines for labeling Are there any food safety standards or guidelines for Freeze Dried Fruits and Vegetables? Microbial Guidelines for RTD Cold Brew Tea Open textbook: Comparisons of Codex Guidelines on Nutrition Labelling with Relevant Regulations of Taiwan and the United States Does anyone have a definition for product rework according to USDA guidelines? Pipeline Metal detector - industry guidelines Is it required to perform endotoxin testing in any kind of food by any guidelines or standards? Does anyone have guidelines for Sensory Evaluation BRC Guidelines in Understanding Requirements for new site