What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

pHruit - New Fellow Member of IFSQN

Started by , Mar 24 2020 11:35 AM
9 Replies

Amongst all the difficulties we currently face it is nice to be able to pass on some good news and celebrate an achievement with our members.

This month pHruit reached the significant milestone of 1,000 posts and has joined the elite group of Fellow members of IFSQN.  Fellow is the highest grade of IFSQN membership that can be awarded and is attained by sharing time and knowledge freely and consistently over a sustained period.

Thank you pHruit from all of us at IFSQN...your support over the years has been very much appreciated. 

Fellow Members receive an IFSQN polo t-shirt.

Regards,

Simon

2 Likes
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

Congrats pHfruit

Well-earned my friend.

Welcome to the club! And may I add - it is a really neat shirt!

Congrats pHruit! Always bright and helpful with posts, and one of the most creative username "names" on the forum.  :shades:

CONGRATULATIONS!! I agree, its a cool shirt

Great work!  :cheezy:

Always appreciate what you have to say, pHruit.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone.
I didn't actually notice this thread yesterday - feeling a bit frazzled from all the COVID19 "fun" and the challenges it's throwing our way... :thumbdown:

Probably obvious given that I've hung around here and continued to type mostly nonsensical but occasionally useful posts past the 1000 mark, but I really appreciate how helpful this site and it's members are. I can't think of many other places on the internet where such capable professionals gather to freely give away their time and hard-earned knowledge :spoton:

I also missed this thread due searching for canned soup !

Many Congratulations !

Similar Discussion Topics