What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Would anyone happen to have a good freezing and thawing program for Ham & Water products?

Started by , Mar 24 2020 06:03 PM
0 Reply

Hello,

Would anyone happen to have a good freezing and thawing program for Ham & Water products? I am new to pork and can't seem to find any good guidance.

Ham & Water 35%?

Ham & Water 25%?

I'm assuming they need to be blast frozen and slacked slowly, but I don't have any parameters or a program to go by.

Thank you!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? Skip Lot Program For Raw Materials Developing a Workplace Safety Program Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? Skip Lot Program For Raw Materials Developing a Workplace Safety Program Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water How can I check good sterilization? Reusable Water Bottles on plant floor Freezing onions Developing an Environment / ATP Swab Program Prepackaged Products Consisting of Products Packaged Separately