What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for a list of allowed disinfectants for cleaning facilities and equipment in organic processing

Started by , Mar 28 2020 12:06 AM
2 Replies
Goodnight everyone
I prepare an organic audit, could you help me with a list of allowed disinfectants for cleaning facilities and equipment? in standard 889/2008 it only refers to disinfectants for food production
I work in a company that freezes mango cubes. These cubes go through citric acid solution as a disinfectant at 0.1%. Is a rinse necessary? I must consider citric acid as an additive or adjuvant
I will appreciate someone's help
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Zone 1,2,3 Limits in various facilities Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart?
[Ad]

Dear John,

Hope that you having a nice day,

I found this file, i think it could help you!

Attached Files

Peracitic Acid. We used this at old facility I worked at that was organic audited. 

Similar Discussion Topics
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Zone 1,2,3 Limits in various facilities Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification COP Ancillary Equipment FSSC New BoS Decision List