What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Can anyone share a traded goods risk assessment to define frequency of testing?

Started by , Apr 03 2020 08:27 AM
1 Reply

Hi all,

I would be grateful if Anyone can share with me  a traded goods risk assessment to define frequency of testing.

Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Ingredient risk assesment Temperature a CCP - Ready to eat plant (Reference document for setting oven calibration frequency) New Amazon Dietary Supplement Testing Policy
[Ad]

That's quite a broad question!
Is this for a particular certification standard?

I suspect that you will need to consider the nature of the products, the suppliers from whom you source them, and what existing testing is in place and how much it can be relied upon - for example if you buy a low-risk ambient product from a supplier with whom you've worked for many years, who has GFSI-benchmarked certification, and who provides a CofA for every batch from a lab that is ISO17025 accredited then you can probably justify a very low testing frequency.

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Ingredient risk assesment Temperature a CCP - Ready to eat plant (Reference document for setting oven calibration frequency) New Amazon Dietary Supplement Testing Policy Example of a risk assessment template Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Health & Safety Risk Assessment Food Fraud Assessment for SQF Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates