What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Can anyone share any information on the FSSC 22000 - Q audit?

Started by , Apr 14 2020 09:03 PM
2 Replies

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone share any information on the FSSC 22000 - Q audit?  Is the audit similar the SQF Quality Code audit?  Does the Dash Q certification last for 3 years like FSSC 22000?   What is the best scheme when it comes to addressing quality.

Thanks in advance.

MBrown

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Shadow Witness Audit Request Live seafood wholesale information Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0
[Ad]

I think they are all about the same.

I just prefer SQF as that is what we have provided consulting on for the past 11 or so years.

Just didn't like when they broke off the Quality part, but that is personal preference.

1 Thank

I think they are all about the same.

I just prefer SQF as that is what we have provided consulting on for the past 11 or so years.

Just didn't like when they broke off the Quality part, but that is personal preference.

Thanks for the reply.  Why did they break off the quality part in SQF?  Is the separate Quality audit any different than level 3?

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Shadow Witness Audit Request Live seafood wholesale information Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? FSSC New BoS Decision List