What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to measure food safety culture?

Started by , Apr 15 2020 02:21 PM
3 Replies

Am a quality assurance manager of a fish processing factory in Uganda.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Hi wamulembe,

Specifics may depend on the approach or requirements (i.e. standard) applicable but in general the below thread is worth a read and has several suggestions:

https://www.ifsqn.co...ure#entry137610

Hi wamulembe, During inspections, internal audits:   * Objective evidence of the implementation of the actions / measures undertaken;   * Interviews conducted at all levels of the company (questions on the quality and food safety of products or processes);   * Perceive the behaviors and / or attitudes of the staff.

Hi wamulembe,

I am a Food Safety Coordinator at my company and what I did was created a survey which I issued to random production employees also we put opinion boxes in place to get responses/ feedback from team members on food safety related issues.

Internal Audits are a another means used to evaluate Food Safety culture and GMP observations.

Measuring culture is more of an observation aspect as well as employee feedback. establishing those routines should help in measuring Food Safety Culture  

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces