What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How long can mango concentrate be kept in a cold room before spoilage?

Started by , Apr 16 2020 02:37 PM
1 Reply
There is some problem with machine and i opened one mango concentrate barrel how to keep it and i do some preservative and i put it on cold room is that good method how many days will stay without spoiled
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Vacuum Packaged Frankfurters Spoilage Are hair nets necessary in an enclosed processing room? Is there any method available for Cold filled and Hold process parameters Temperature checks at receiving for ingredients that must be kept cold Recipes for lemonade juice and orange juice from juice concentrate
[Ad]

You'll need to ask your supplier - it's their product.

In general freezing will provide the best microbiological durability and give the best protection for most of the organoleptic attributes, but with Mango you need to be careful as it can change the texture - you'll potentially get clumping of the insoluble pulp, and it can be very hard to undo this afterwards. Thawing of large drums can also be time-consuming.

As a general rule of thumb an opened life of around 3 days at 0-4C wouldn't be unreasonable for this type of product, but definitely ask your supplier!

Similar Discussion Topics
Vacuum Packaged Frankfurters Spoilage Are hair nets necessary in an enclosed processing room? Is there any method available for Cold filled and Hold process parameters Temperature checks at receiving for ingredients that must be kept cold Recipes for lemonade juice and orange juice from juice concentrate Does a raw concentrate juice supplier from Hawaii need an FDA registration number? How long can a machine be down before cleaning needs to be performed? Carrot Juice Concentrate HACCP plan example How long should we be reworking product made with multiple lots of rework? Cold Smoked Prawns HACCP