What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How long can dissolved syrup sugar be kept before it should be disposed of?

Started by , Apr 16 2020 02:40 PM
2 Replies
I prepare sugar and i start dissolving with hot water 80 degree centigrade and some problem with machine how many hour can i keep it or i have to drain it ?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP in the sugar industry How long can a machine be down before cleaning needs to be performed? EU regulations on black spec allowance in sugar Flavored Syrup Processing How long should we be reworking product made with multiple lots of rework?
[Ad]

How much sugar have you got in solution so far?
Bulk liquid sugar suppliers will often quote 2-4 weeks life for liquid sucrose at 65/67 Brix - obviously avoiding chilling it as that may promote crystallization.

Obviously it is somewhat dependent on the starting microbiological conditions though, as at this sort of Brix level the water activity of a pure sucrose solution isn't generally enough to become self-preserving.

250 kg in 500 liter Hot water 80 degree centigrade after 10 minute dissolving happened

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP in the sugar industry How long can a machine be down before cleaning needs to be performed? EU regulations on black spec allowance in sugar Flavored Syrup Processing How long should we be reworking product made with multiple lots of rework? Setting up new syrup product line and have CCP question? How Long Should You Flush Water Lines For Sampling Examples of short and long-term customer complaint reduction strategies Concerns of adding a plastic hang hook on a tea and sugar filter bag Standard on how long equipment can remain idle in a soiled condition?