What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

If already implemented risk and opportunity analysis for ISO 9001, is this acceptable for ISO 22000?

Started by , Apr 17 2020 05:16 PM
1 Reply

If I have already implemented risk and opportunity analysis by ISO 9001, can I present the same documented information for ISO 22000?

Thanks in advance :) 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety, RTE Products, Risk Assessments, and Laboratory Testing ISO 22000:2018 - Clause 4.3 HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 Ingredient risk assesment
[Ad]

If I have already implemented risk and opportunity analysis by ISO 9001, can I present the same documented information for ISO 22000?

Thanks in advance :) 

Hi Ana,

Can you upload the document for comments ?

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety, RTE Products, Risk Assessments, and Laboratory Testing ISO 22000:2018 - Clause 4.3 HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 Ingredient risk assesment Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Is pulling the cords out from the ear buds a risk to contamination? Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment?