What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anybody have examples of a described scope as required in clause 4.3 of ISO 22000:2018?

Started by , Apr 23 2020 07:44 AM
6 Replies

Hi all.

does anybody have some examples of a described scope as required i clause 4.3 of ISO 22000:2018?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
ISO 22000:2018 - Clause 4.3 Scope of Certification product specific FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9
[Ad]

i also need help regarding this clause.

Good Day,

According to my understanding of this clause, you are supposed to determine where the boundaries of your food safety management system . This includes the products, activities, processes, production sites which are included in your FSMS and have an impact on the safety of your food products.

A example of scope statement for a milk processing plant could be as follows

The receiving, storage, UHT pasteurisation, aseptic packaging, warehousing and distribution of milk and milk products.

The sites included are the xxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxx plants.(Location of the plants).

You can also go ahead and describe the individual products that are covered in the FSMS.

I hope this helps.

Regards, 

Faith.

1 Like2 Thanks

Thanks. Pretty much what has been done.

But the boundaries and scope will be very much alike the scope in the certificate, and for that reason i i dont quite understand the meaning of this clause, just a paper generator ;)

Best

Daniel

Please, see attached a sample. We're making fermented dairy/non-dairy products. 

Attached Files

1 Like7 Thanks

Hi Everybody,

As per my knowledge scope must be clearly defined as this will determine the level of control required by the organization to control their food safety hazards to ensure that the food is safe at the time of consumption.

according to ISO terms scope need to include geographical margins, products being manufactured and processes involved.

Thanks

EC 

1 Thank

Please, see attached a sample. We're making fermented dairy/non-dairy products. 

This was perfect, thanks a lot

Similar Discussion Topics
ISO 22000:2018 - Clause 4.3 Scope of Certification product specific FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor? BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products