What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello everyone! Stay home and stay safe....Use all virtual barrier against COVID-19

Started by , Apr 26 2020 07:36 AM
1 Reply

Hello Everyone,

My name is Sukhminder Singh.

I had more than 10+ years experience in food industry. Now Join this platform to know and share new and advance about quality system and food safety. 

Nice to see you all on the same platform.

Best Regards

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? What is the best way to stay up to date with EU legislation drafts? Can I do protein powder packaging and bagging business at home? Laundry at Home! School Safe - What does this mean?
[Ad]

Good morning from Southern Florida -- welcome Sukhminder Singh!

We are not staying home - our office and other businesses are open here.

Similar Discussion Topics
Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? What is the best way to stay up to date with EU legislation drafts? Can I do protein powder packaging and bagging business at home? Laundry at Home! School Safe - What does this mean? Trying to find a food safe knife for opening bags Equipment with No Safe For Food Contact Document Safe method to thaw juices to go into batches Can we launder Cleaning Rags at home? Procedures for the safe, legal disposal or return of obsolete or out-of-date chemicals and empty chemical containerstainers