What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

A Quick Guide to ISO 22000

Started by , May 24 2006 08:02 PM
7 Replies
Forum member Joy Franks (BSI) has kindly given us permission to post their newly published 'quick guide' to ISO 22000.

Thanks Joy.

link was broken, new one added / charles.c / 09082008 / pls inform if not working

joy_franks_guide_to_i22k.pdf   1019.59KB   635 downloads
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
ISO 22000 : 2018 Internal Audit Checklist ISO 22000:2018 - Clause 4.3 FSSC 22000 v 6 Food Safety Additional requirements documentation FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 How to purchase the FSSC 22000 V6 Certification package?
[Ad]

Forum member Joy Franks (BSI) has kindly given us permission to post their newly published 'quick guide' to ISO 22000.

Thanks Joy.

Thanks for this link

Have downloaded and saved the BSI ISO 22000 Guide .. and find that it is a very useful resource.

The ISO 22000 Model from ISO 22004 is particularly good and explains the process well .. no need to be concerned about PDCA or PDDCA.

Lorne

The ISO 22000 Model from ISO 22004 is particularly good and explains the process well .. no need to be concerned about PDCA or PDDCA.

Hi Charlorne

The standard really do require you to do systems verification, validation, re-validation and if necessary process modifications.

Indirectly, there are PDCA or PDCCA or whatever one wishes to call it but the entire intention is to lead to the planning for realization of safe food. If you have missed out these huge areas, then your ISO 22000 program does have a big gap.

I have not read BSI's guide but IMO the standard is the guide.

Pre and post implementation reviews are exactly what is required by the standards....before one considers the systems meet customer and regulatory requirements. All the best.
hi, i wandering why some attachment cannot be up load.

Forum member Joy Franks (BSI) has kindly given us permission to post their newly published 'quick guide' to ISO 22000. Thanks Joy.

Dear Simon,

Is it deleted already? I cant download it either now.

Regards,

Arya
Dear kktoto and Arya,

Link was broken, hv replaced with new one, please try again.

Problem due to site server some time back, if find any more pls inform, maybe someone can help / replace.

Best Rgds / Charles.C

added - actually the referred site contains some useful free iso 22000 dwls if you don't mind a bit of effort / giving personal data.

@ kktoto, sorry , forgot to welcome you to the site

Dear kktoto and Arya, Link was broken, hv replaced with new one, please try again. Problem due to site server some time back, if find any more pls inform, maybe someone can help / replace. Best Rgds / Charles.C added - actually the referred site contains some useful free iso 22000 dwls if you don't mind a bit of effort / giving personal data. @ kktoto, sorry , forgot to welcome you to the site

Dear Charles,

Thank you very much for your kind response... I am very appreciate it..:)

Regards,

Arya

BTW, Nadal shocks Federer in Wimbledon, what about you? I am not a big fan of tennis, I just read it on Yahoo! News:) Sorry, no more Off Topic [for this time being:)]
Thanks for the useful document.

Kenneth

Similar Discussion Topics
ISO 22000 : 2018 Internal Audit Checklist ISO 22000:2018 - Clause 4.3 FSSC 22000 v 6 Food Safety Additional requirements documentation FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 How to purchase the FSSC 22000 V6 Certification package? ISO 9001 and 22000 Manual Template Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products G72/2 TACCP/VACCP Threat and vulnerability assessments - food fraud and food defence a practical guide Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification?