What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Examples Of Internal Audit Process Checklist

Started by , Apr 22 2004 07:58 AM
3 Replies
Hi SaferPakers,

Has anyone got a generic checklist template for carrying out internal process audits?

Thanks,
Simon
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Manufacturing Decommissioning Form Examples Examples of short and long-term customer complaint reduction strategies Examples of hazard analysis for Spices Blend to meet FSVP Examples of Risks and Opportunities for Clause 4 Please Share Examples of Your Key Performance Indicator Programs
[Ad]
Simon,

Personally I hate checklists.

Therefore no help to you.

My audit trainer was also extremely against checklists, but they appear to be coming back into flavour again. Odd.

I will resist.
Personally, I have found the full system checklist enclosed in ISO9004 very helpful in carrying out such audits - a bit in depth, but the relevant sections can be attached to the front report sheet, with all other audit evidence either recorded on the check sheet or attached with it.
As I invariably end up doing them myself (apart from the QA specific sections, that is) it does give a well laid out route map through the system, and an easy format to record information. :D

Mike
I have attached the check list I use, I tend to use it as a basis for my internal audit, and colour code the departments so that I can see the interactions between the departments.

Personally I don't like using it, but it makes sure I don't miss anything.

Nadine.

Attached Files

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Manufacturing Decommissioning Form Examples Examples of short and long-term customer complaint reduction strategies Examples of hazard analysis for Spices Blend to meet FSVP Examples of Risks and Opportunities for Clause 4 Please Share Examples of Your Key Performance Indicator Programs Catering and manufacturing examples for HACCP Plan Examples Food Safety Objectives and plan to achieve Does anybody have examples of a described scope as required in clause 4.3 of ISO 22000:2018? Looking for examples of GMP and KPI templates Looking for examples of verfication and validation