What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Underground Storage of Food Products

Started by , Apr 27 2020 04:47 PM
2 Replies

I am in the process of pre-engagement to do work with a company that has special needs.

95% of our work as Consultants has been with companies that are above ground and at the most 6 levels down such as some of the older hotels in Manhattan, NYC.

This company will have 1 level above ground as an entry point for trucks and then freight elevators will go down 30 levels.

I was wondering if any of you have ever been involved in determing atmospheric conditions for the storage of canned (metal & plastic) or bottled (glass) in this type of facility.

The reported ambient temperatures will be a constant 60-65 degrees with normal pressure from the surface and enhanced pressure to levels 20 to 30 as the temperature of the surrounding earth (outside the walled encasement rooms) actually begins going up instead of down as it does with levels down to 19th level.

Thanks

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

What? So the billionaires are buying all the land and constructing bunkers, and now they are starting food companies underground?

Wish I could help otherwise, but I'm interested in WTF is going on?

1 Like

What? So the billionaires are buying all the land and constructing bunkers, and now they are starting food companies underground?

Wish I could help otherwise, but I'm interested in WTF is going on?

Actually the billionaires and trillionaires have already established their bunkers and there appears to be more than a few in these neck of the woods.

This is however a food storage facility, there is cold storage on one side, a deep freeze on another and I'm about to engage for the other side of things.

So, this is not a food manufacturing facility, rather unique storage for long term foods.

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics