What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Efficiency of flash fryer in killing microbes in food

Started by , May 01 2020 08:35 AM
3 Replies

Dear all,

Can I have more information about the efficiency of flash fryer to kill microbes in food.

It is enough method/ step to depend on to say that it kills all microbes in food, where the food exposed to high heat for a specific time.

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How is the efficiency of air curtains determined at the entrances to production halls? Analyzing surface cleaners for the efficiency against bacteria & virus Ait Filters - testing used filters for efficiency? Internal Audit Cycle; best practice & maximising efficiency Effectiveness and Efficiency in Food Safety Management
[Ad]

Dear all,

Can I have more information about the efficiency of flash fryer to kill microbes in food.

It is enough method/ step to depend on to say that it kills all microbes in food, where the food exposed to high heat for a specific time.

Thanks

Not enough context,

It depends on what you quantitatively mean by "all" and what the product/process is.

Do you know what "Log Reduction" means ?

1 Like

Do you know what "Log Reduction" means ?

I am not sure but the product is RTE food.

dell, what specific product is it? What kind of food. We need to know the risks it presents and whether you need to get to internal temps or if it's something that's going to quickly match liquid temps like vermicelli.

Similar Discussion Topics
How is the efficiency of air curtains determined at the entrances to production halls? Analyzing surface cleaners for the efficiency against bacteria & virus Ait Filters - testing used filters for efficiency? Internal Audit Cycle; best practice & maximising efficiency Effectiveness and Efficiency in Food Safety Management Effectiveness and Efficiency in Food Safety Management