What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Co Manufacturing Need to Sign Contract Agreement SQF 2.3.3 and 2.3.4

Started by , May 04 2020 07:59 PM

Yes, this is one of the requirements for contract manufacturers.

1 Reply

Hi All.

I am working on our first SQF audit. I have just been hired for this position and new to the organization. 

I am reviewing 2.3.3 and 2.3.6 for version 8.1.

Do co-manufacturers who produce food for us have to sign a contract agreement as other contracts would? I am interpreting as yes they have to- but wanted to make sure before talking to the head of the company. 

We distributed the product and are not the manufacturer/owner of recipe etc. 

Thank you in advance. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced What are companies responsible that uses contract manufacturer? Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Packaging manufacturing and tape.
[Ad]

Yes, this is one of the requirements for contract manufacturers.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced What are companies responsible that uses contract manufacturer? Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Packaging manufacturing and tape. Still using safety masks in food manufacturing ? Contract Manufacturers Using shipping containers as modular rooms in food manufacturing ISO Egg Wash Substitute for Bread Manufacturing SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices