What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How often do we have to change disposable face masks?

Started by , May 05 2020 07:56 PM
5 Replies

Hi all,

I am wondering, how many times we have to change disposable facemask with the covid-19, every body know they are really really expensive and none on the market or weeks to receive them

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Still using safety masks in food manufacturing ? If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Reformulation change and use up of film How to Change Old Habits Want to change user name
[Ad]

Medical disposables should be tossed as soiled, or at least every day of use.

I have a friend who is a Doctor and he uses about 4-5 a day.

You may want to look into getting ones that need to be washed instead, higher priced, however in the long run a better investment for medical use.

1 Like1 Thank

Hi,

I read somewhere to change:

1. Every 4 hours (cant recall the reference)

2. When damp/soiled

Hope this helps.

Best,

Sparkle27

1 Thank

Hi,

I read somewhere to change:

1. Every 4 hours (Depending on the quality of face mask)if it is disposable than discarded after single use otherwise you can wash in hot water & reuse.

2. When damp/soiled

Hope this helps.

Best,

Rajeev1965

Hi all,

I am wondering, how many times we have to change disposable facemask with the covid-19, every body know they are really really expensive and none on the market or weeks to receive them

Thanks

Conservatively, afaik, "disposable" means dispose after use. Or presumably earlier if it becomes "soiled".

Hi all,

Thanks

We went to reusable ones that are washed b/c disposable masks are hard to get. We have some disposable masks on hand for essential contract employees who don't know our policy. At least once a week I get an email from a company now selling reusable masks. Not hard for me to get.

Similar Discussion Topics
Still using safety masks in food manufacturing ? If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Reformulation change and use up of film How to Change Old Habits Want to change user name industry standard for wearing disposable masks in honey manufacturing Management of Change Procedure and Reference Cranberry Color Change When a company changes name how quickly do we need to change labels? Glass light bulb change policy