What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hazard analysis for smoked salmon as per BRC food Issue 8 for reference

Started by , May 13 2020 10:58 AM
4 Replies

Hi can any one please share a copy of Hazard analysis for smoked salmon as per BRC food Issue 8 for reference. Currently I doing HA and I am taking inconsideration of potential hazards which includes microbes, chemical and physical. Please guide me.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Flow Charts and Hazard Analysis SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis Hazard of Using Aluminum Foil as Packaging Material FSVP Hazard Analysis Hazard Analysis - Preservative
[Ad]

You should be using the following guide for your analysis - 

Fish and Fishery Products Hazards and Controls Guidance Fourth Edition – MARCH 2020

Hai,

I am doing BRC Food Issue 8 risk assessment for our company. Our main product is smoked salmon. Can any one help me how to do this and how the format has to be. I am doing this for the first time. If some one could share some templates it could be a reference for me.

Thank you.

Hai,

I am doing BRC Food Issue 8 risk assessment for our company. Our main product is smoked salmon. Can any one help me how to do this and how the format has to be. I am doing this for the first time. If some one could share some templates it could be a reference for me.

Thank you.

duplicate post.

Hi Sabitha,

this maybe help a little -

haccp plan ROP smoked salmon.pdf   132.48KB   58 downloads

Similar Discussion Topics
Flow Charts and Hazard Analysis SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis Hazard of Using Aluminum Foil as Packaging Material FSVP Hazard Analysis Hazard Analysis - Preservative Is it true that the final step to control a significant hazard shall be a CCP? Hazard Analysis and identification of raw material and ingredients Hazard assessment methodology in food for determining CCP or OPRP? Salmonella testing for Candies and Marshmallow as per CFIA and FDA hazard identification Hazard Analysis of raw material ingredients