What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What do I put in the Primary Response & Evidence columns in the internal audit checklist?

Started by , May 19 2020 01:47 PM
3 Replies

Hi,

I am new to this, I did the course for internal auditors and I am currently working on doing the interal audit with the checklist from sqfi.

However, I need guidance in what I need to put in the colomns of Primary Response & Evidence.

Please and thank you!!!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Allergen checklist to supplier Shadow Witness Audit Request Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices
[Ad]

The primary response is if it is compliant, minor, major, critical or non-applicable.

Evidence is where is the evidence of your answer to the "primary response" like a justification of why you put that answer in primary response. 

For example you reviewed your Environmental Monitoring plan and it was compliant, in the evidence you say that this this that was documented in the EMP, it shows frequency, responsibility....etc. 

hope it helps :)

Is it required to put evidence for all of them even if they are compliant. 

Is it required to put evidence for all of them even if they are compliant. 

Conservatively, evidence means evidence.

Unless perhaps you can validate a Photographic Memory in your audit.

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Allergen checklist to supplier Shadow Witness Audit Request Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Third party audit certificate redacted