What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to store ready meals?

Started by , May 19 2020 10:47 AM
1 Reply

Hi, 

I am new to ready meals and I have a few questions about blast freezing. Those ready meals you see in Seven Elevens, are they blast freezed and kept in a normal chiller with 0 to 3C temp. or do they need to be kept frozen. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Frozen meals - cooling requirements Small manufacturer frozen ready meal process steps Customers want to rent our storage to store their products Wrist Braces - Ready to Eat Food Manufacturing Ready to eat or ready to cook?
[Ad]

Hi, 

I am new to ready meals and I have a few questions about blast freezing. Those ready meals you see in Seven Elevens, are they blast freezed and kept in a normal chiller with 0 to 3C temp. or do they need to be kept frozen. 

how were they stored in the shop ? Chilled or Frozen?

what does the label say ?

Similar Discussion Topics
Frozen meals - cooling requirements Small manufacturer frozen ready meal process steps Customers want to rent our storage to store their products Wrist Braces - Ready to Eat Food Manufacturing Ready to eat or ready to cook? Traceability for ready meals? Ready to Eat vs Non Ready to Eat Labeling Ready Meals as Bake Washing basil for ready to cook pizza sauce Food safety requirements for ready meals production with fresh vegetables and salad