What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introduction

Started by , May 25 2020 02:22 PM
3 Replies

Hey IFSQN Community,

I am called Joseph Byamukama, a Ugandan male passionate about Food and Beverage industry.

I am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Food Science and Technology (BSc. FST) from University of Makerere-Kampala Uganda, and currently pursuing a Postgraduate Diploma in Food Safety Management (PDFS ) at Kyambogo University-Kampala Uganda

I have 10 years' experience in the food and beverage industry in the fields of product development, research and design, shelf life studies, quality control and quality assurance (QC & QA), statistical process control (SPC), proficiency testing (PT) most especially with LGC Bio lab-UK, food safety inspections and audits, continuous quality improvement (CQI). 

I have an official work history with various entities including Uganda Industrial Research Institute (UIRI) at the food division, Harris International Limited (HIL) as a raw material analyst, Crown Beverages Limited (Pepsi-Uganda) as an analytical quality control officer.

Being a part of the IFSQN community is and will of great honor to me through idea sharing, learning from the Quality and Food safety experts' pool of knowledge as i aspire to be a competent consultant in this field while improving and offering solutions to the food and drink industry in East and Central Africa. Thanks

kind regards

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction
[Ad]

Good morning Joseph, welcome!

Welcome to IFSQN Joseph :welcome:

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself Joseph. Welcome to the forums.

:welcome:

Regards,
Simon

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction