What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is there a way to verify that a company is certified to IFS Food?

Started by , May 25 2020 05:12 PM
6 Replies

Is there a way to verify that a company is certified to IFS Food?  SQF, BRC, FSSC all have database search options on their website.  I have been unsuccessfull in locating this on the IFS site.  Is this even an option for this GFSI scheme?  Thank you!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Is this something that I need to log-in to view?  What am I missing here...definitely doesn't appear to be as easy as the other sites.

Is this something that I need to log-in to view?  What am I missing here...definitely doesn't appear to be as easy as the other sites.

Just click the Login button at the top of the screen and register - you will need to register to use the database.

1 Like

Just click the Login button at the top of the screen and register - you will need to register to use the database.

Thank you - I'll give it a go.

You don't need to register to check IFS certs - you can search by company, city, scope, COID (site code) etc on their site here: https://www.ifs-cert...=english&id=362

Thank you, I'll read it too.

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces