What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Trying to access PWC/SSAFE Vulnerability Tool to update our Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment

Started by , May 27 2020 05:28 PM
9 Replies

I have been trying to access PWC/SSAFE Vulnerability Tool to update our Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment but can't get into it, like the link is closed or has been taken off? Is anyone else having this issue? Is there another site similar? We are a very small food contact packaging company and don't need a complicated plan.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]
Hi,

It opens with this link :)

https://www.pwc.nl/e...fraud-tool.html

Hi,

It opens with this link :)

https://www.pwc.nl/e...fraud-tool.html

Doesn't seem to open for me (Firefox/Win7).

Normally I thought you had to be logged in first to create your project.. Somewhere.

Interesting English also - "Open de Tool". Dutch ?

@charbear - what link are you trying to use ?

I note you seek an uncomplicated plan. Would have thought latter eliminated this approach which afaik is sort of one-of-a-kind.

Should be automatically accepted by SQF though since they suggest it themselves.

Standard ? Product ? Process ?

It downloads for me but then doesn't open as it's broken :(

I tried again today and the link opens but then doesn't let me get into it. I wonder if it has been closed?

Hi,

They've moved the assessment tool to an app. I don't want to use an app so I am switching to the SSAFE assessment excel sheet, which covers the same exact information.

https://www.ssafe-fo.../our-projects/#

Good luck!

1 Thank

None of the links provided above seem to be working. Does anyone have the Excel worksheet to the Vulnerability study that they could send me!? All I see is the 16 page narrative about it, but no link. 

Grady Pierce

Anastasia Confections

Grady Pierce

Anastasia Confections

Oh my, I just realized you are with the famous coconut patty company!

I was based in Melbourne, Florida for a while and commuted via Orlando International weekly and each week I'd end up buying a box of those patties!

Thanks for being here - good memories!

None of the links provided above seem to be working. Does anyone have the Excel worksheet to the Vulnerability study that they could send me!? All I see is the 16 page narrative about it, but no link. 

Grady Pierce

Anastasia Confections

link in Post7 works.

Note there are two downloads offered.

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Example of a risk assessment template Food safety culture plan