What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Do Food Safety Friday or IFSQN Webinars count towards RU or CEUs?

Started by , Jun 05 2020 01:47 PM
I have recertified twice and use webinars as credit all the time. It has been accepted by both ASQ and IFT certifications.
8 Replies

Hello,

I am trying to re certify through claiming credits for conferences, seminars, workshops, webinars and forums focused on professional development. Does anyone know if I can claim or has anyone claimed credit for IFSQN webinars?

Do the certificates we receive after each webinar offer RUs or CEUs ?

I am trying to re certify for my Food Safety and Auditor Certificate through ASQ

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Hello,

I am trying to re certify through claiming credits for conferences, seminars, workshops, webinars and forums focused on professional development. Does anyone know if I can claim or has anyone claimed credit for IFSQN webinars?

Do the certificates we receive after each webinar offer RUs or CEUs ?

I am trying to re certify for my Food Safety and Auditor Certificate through ASQ

^^^^^ means ?

Ruler of the Universe ?

Re certification credits

continuing educational unit

1 Thank
If they have we've never heard about it, but that's not to say nobody has. I think all involved with the webinars would agree they are very useful for ongoing learning. I would ask ASQ about their criteria.

An important question to ask yourself irrespective of credit for certification is do you find them useful? If so then they are of value.

Regards,
Simon

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
1 Like
I have recertified twice and use webinars as credit all the time. It has been accepted by both ASQ and IFT certifications.
2 Likes3 Thanks

Thanks Simon and tahoeskier.

I was asking because I was wondering if I could use the webinars to count towards re certification through journaling without sitting for the 4.5 hr exam again.

I got my re certification anyways through other professional development courses anyways but good to know perhaps they may count.

I find most of them useful for me anyways:) 

1 Like1 Thank

Thanks for the feedback Tahoeskier, that's good to know.

:thumbup:

Regards,

Simon

Yes they will count as long as they fit in the body of knowledge and you recertify in the timeframe they provide.

I've had my ASQ cert since 2009 and have used webinars, conferences, etc. to renew.

1 Thank

An important question to ask yourself irrespective of credit for certification is do you find them useful? If so then they are of value.

Absolutely....

Most of them are very useful with the live Q/A sessions...

The option of recorded versions even adds more value...

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces