What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What are the differences between FSSC 22000 and IFS 6.1?

Started by , Jun 09 2020 11:12 AM
1 Reply

Hi,

Our company wants to move from the FSSC 22000 standard to the IFS 6.1 standard. I have gone through all the IFS standard requirements, and at the moment I'm trying to find out what changes needs to be done in the existing documents (FSSC).

I have never before done anything related to quality systems. I'm wondering, is there anywhere a checklist or something that compares the differences between these two quality systems? It would be easier to continue the change, if there was a list of changes that are missing in FSSC but needs to be in IFS. Any ideas how to continue?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
ISO 22000:2018 - Clause 4.3 FSSC 22000 v 6 Food Safety Additional requirements documentation FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 How to purchase the FSSC 22000 V6 Certification package? ISO 9001 and 22000 Manual Template
[Ad]

Hi,

Our company wants to move from the FSSC 22000 standard to the IFS 6.1 standard. I have gone through all the IFS standard requirements, and at the moment I'm trying to find out what changes needs to be done in the existing documents (FSSC).

I have never before done anything related to quality systems. I'm wondering, is there anywhere a checklist or something that compares the differences between these two quality systems? It would be easier to continue the change, if there was a list of changes that are missing in FSSC but needs to be in IFS. Any ideas how to continue?

You are seeking a Gap List between fssc and ifs, also known as a cross-matrix. IIRC  I have never seen one but may exist.

(a) haccp will go back to Codex style, maybe + ifs's  equally weird  oprp.

(b) iso22000 as you know is generic, IFS is prescriptive.

(c) iso22000 MS is modelled on iso9001, I anticipate that ifs is not,

++++

Good Luck !

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
ISO 22000:2018 - Clause 4.3 FSSC 22000 v 6 Food Safety Additional requirements documentation FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 How to purchase the FSSC 22000 V6 Certification package? ISO 9001 and 22000 Manual Template FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist