What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What to Expect in a FSSC 22000 Surveillance Audit?

Started by , Jun 17 2020 03:34 PM
1 Reply

Hello!

Last year we completed our certification audit for FSSC 22000, in September we have our 1st surveillance audit.  I am looking for insight on your experiences with a surveillance audit and some things I can expect.

Thank-you in advance for your time and feedback!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Shadow Witness Audit Request Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification
[Ad]

At surveillance audit, the auditor reviews records for the 3-month period unlike re-certification audit where whole year records are reviewed. That's what I was told by the auditor and know from my experience being certified since 2010. The rest is the same: your FSMS will be reviewed against all sections of ISO 22000:2018 and ISO/TS 22002-1:2009 for compliance, and of course - traceability exercise. Review all your records to make sure they're fully completed, accurate and signed. Review your programs & policies to ensure compliance to the new standard. Make sure: whatever is written in your programs must be actually done. As I was told by a CFIA inspector recently: you'd rather have less written than done:)

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Shadow Witness Audit Request Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage FSSC New BoS Decision List Third party audit certificate redacted FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens