What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Required Training for BRC

Started by , Jun 17 2020 04:36 PM
5 Replies

Trying to settle a debate about required training's for BRC and I am in agreement that all of the below is relevant. Am I missing anything that stand out??? Thank you!

BRC minimum training requirements:

• Food Safety Policy
  • HACCP
  • Food Defense
  • Allergens
  • GMP’s
  • BRC

Additional PRP’s that are good to train on include (but this is my personal opinion and not based in any regulatory requirements):

• Glass Brittle Plastics (GBP)
  • Good Documentations Practices (GDP)
  • Consumer Complaints
  • Chemical Control
  • Non-Conformities/Holds
  • Pest Control
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor? NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Are 3 month required documents for SQF Audit? Is Water testing required for SQF Storage and Distribution site?
[Ad]
Who is this training for? In general staff should be evidently competent and training should be commensurate with their activity as far as I'm aware, so training requirements will vary. Difficult to pin down a generic list.

I just had the audit this week, here is the training list that I've been asked:

Quality policy

Food safety culture awareness (all staff)

Confidential reporting awareness 

Food defence 

VACCP (management, NPD and supply chain)

CCP (all relevant staff and QA personnel)

Allergen 

annual GMP refresher 

HACCP

Internal audit training (to all internal auditor)

hope this helps 

What do you call training ?

Each time you edit or create a procedure or instruction, the people doing that job need to be trained / told / ...  on the new method. It can be as easy as a 5 minutes talk, and I usually ask them to sign the document as a proof.

But in that case, you need to train the relevant staff for each single aspect of your quality management system. 

I'm not sure what you're asking. 

Do you want to know what training you need to implement the BRC / run the BRC at your site, or, do you want to know what training the BRC requires from you for your site?

Internal training could be sufficient enough for such topics as long as the trainer have experiences , been trained externally and the best undergoes train the trainer. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor? NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Are 3 month required documents for SQF Audit? Is Water testing required for SQF Storage and Distribution site? What supplier documentation is required when using Aluminium Foil as Primary Packaging? What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Can I use up current packaging or is new required if the product formulation has changed? SQF-2.4.8 - Is an Environmental Program Required? Can someone Help Me with a Template or a list of steps required to create a BMR for Herbal supplements?