What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Can FDA CGMP be a Preventive Control in our food safety plan?

Started by , Jun 17 2020 08:44 PM
1 Reply

Hello, 

I've been told that the FDA's CGMP's can be referenced as a preventive control of Food Safety Plans and will not required written procedures, monitoring, or recordkeeping (besides employee training).  

I'm wondering of someone could assist me with this in providing clarification?  

Thank you. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Dear Erodart,

According to the standard that you are working for and When you do your food safety plan (HACCP, HARPC or any other plans) you shall mention your refrences that helped you to design these plans, in your inquiry CGMP according to FDA website "The CGMP regulations for drugs contain minimum requirements for the methods, facilities, and controls used in manufacturing, processing, and packing of a drug product."  this means that you can put more  programs to make your product and facility safe.

When you put it as a refrence, you can add it as a hyperlink, the person who want to check will take him/her to the site and read what is this regulation about.

Hope tht i could help you!

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Food safety culture plan