What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

When exporting from Europe, is it possible to put double labels, US and Canadian, on the same pack?

Started by , Jun 19 2020 12:23 PM
6 Replies

Hi everyone! 

When exporting from Europe, is it possible to put double labels, US and Canadian, on the same pack?

Thanks!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Help with incorrect labels Bill S-211 - Forced and Child Labour in Canadian Supply Chains (audit?) Outer Case Labels - Australia Form of ingredient to include on labels Requirements for exporting frozen pizza to Australia and New Zealand
[Ad]

I don't think so as it would be misleading for the consumers (e.g. official Allergen list is a bit different in Canada and US, NFTs are different, etc.)

I don't think so as it would be misleading for the consumers (e.g. official Allergen list is a bit different in Canada and US, NFTs are different, etc.)

Thank you very much! Are there any legislative references?

Do you need reference to legislation mentioning particularly prohibition of putting Canadian & US labels on the same product? 

Do you need reference to legislation mentioning particularly prohibition of putting Canadian & US labels on the same product? 

Exactly 

For Canada - please, check the attached regulations and this link: https://www.inspecti...492029286734#a4

Attached Files

1 Thank

Hi Teo,

I had a case with a client. New labelling regulations in the US was saying, in my mind, that you can't have any other country's labelling on the pack.

You can check the FDA website, it was pretty easy to find that regulation, and the changes from the old one.

Similar Discussion Topics
Help with incorrect labels Bill S-211 - Forced and Child Labour in Canadian Supply Chains (audit?) Outer Case Labels - Australia Form of ingredient to include on labels Requirements for exporting frozen pizza to Australia and New Zealand Allergen precautionary or warning labels Outer Case Labels- USA Request of COAs for Co-Pack from Approved Supplier Labeling software for checking and verifying labels Canadian and US maximum permissible level of heavy metals in fish