What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What is the best way to respond to sanitation based linked NRs?

Started by , Jul 01 2020 02:47 PM
2 Replies

Hello

i work part time for a USDA establishment, while i do not naswer NRs, i noticed our Back SQF practitioner struggling to answer an NR, actually now 2 NRs, they are for pre-op which the inspector has linked 2 NRs for finding particulates on a slicer, we re-trained the employees but the inspector continued to find particulates on the slicer even after we showed proof of employee training, obviously the training was ineffective and now the NRs are linked, what is the best way to respond to linked NRs?

Thank you everyone for their time.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? HACCP Guidance Plant Based Protein Meat Alternatives. What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Multicriteria-based ranking for risk management of food-borne parasite How to respond customer complaint regarding pH out of spec
[Ad]

Do a thorough root cause analysis. Look at your cleaning and sanitizing policies. Maybe not detailed enough. Also the QCs should be catching this as well during pre-op.

2 Likes1 Thank

Do a thorough root cause analysis. Look at your cleaning and sanitizing policies. Maybe not detailed enough. Also the QCs should be catching this as well during pre-op.

THOROUGH being the key word. Something is being missed, either communication, methods of cleaning, or inspection and needs correction.

Similar Discussion Topics
Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? HACCP Guidance Plant Based Protein Meat Alternatives. What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Multicriteria-based ranking for risk management of food-borne parasite How to respond customer complaint regarding pH out of spec Sanitation - suppliers of food grade brushes, brooms, and scrubs Ozonated water in sanitation program How to build a successful sanitation program How to build a successful sanitation program How to build a successful sanitation program