What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from a newly trained PCQI

Started by , Jul 01 2020 11:58 PM
3 Replies

Hello, 

My name is Annie and im taking PCQI class and got the website from one of my co-worker. I heard it has some information that i might need for my training. 

Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
PCQI Training in Portuguese HACCP, CP-FS, SQF, PCQI - which certification is most valuable? PCQI Training Staff to be trained on Quality Manual or FSMS Manual Looking for references for HACCP, PCQI, SQF Books and Booklets
[Ad]

Hi Annie, welcome to IFSQN :welcome:

There most certainly is a lot of useful information here!

1 Like

Welcome to IFSQN Annie, enjoy your stay and if you have question just ask.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Certainly great information specifically for your training but much, much more! I suggest browsing the threads for any question you might have (it's likely covered unless quite new). There are is also a wellspring of great minds well versed in all things food safety. Welcome!

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
PCQI Training in Portuguese HACCP, CP-FS, SQF, PCQI - which certification is most valuable? PCQI Training Staff to be trained on Quality Manual or FSMS Manual Looking for references for HACCP, PCQI, SQF Books and Booklets PCQI Training Is a PCQI certificate required for all my suppliers? If I have PCQI certification do I still need to be HACCP certified? Do you have to be certified on PCQI to sign off on records in a manufacturing facility? PCQI in-class training