What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Are there any US labelling regulations regarding how ingredient declarations are formatted?

Started by , Jul 06 2020 01:30 PM
2 Replies

Hi all,

I hope everyone is well and keeping safe.

I am new to US labelling and would like to know if there is information regarding the US ingredient declaration regarding upper case and lower case lettering and what is acceptable?

I am looking at the US Food Labeling Guide and have not come across anything.

My question is, are there any regulations regarding how ingredients are declared in format?

Thank you in advance.

Stay safe.

Best regards.

KBMB

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations Ingredient List Question (FDA, USA) Non-food grade ingredient What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area? Additional Net Contents Declarations?
[Ad]

All your answers will be on the Food Labeling Guide. Formatting is on there.

The FDA Food Labeling Guide is great, but it was written in 2013 and the labeling regulations were updated in 2016. The ingredients declaration requirements have not changed, but there were significant changes to the Nutrition Facts declarations. To get the most current information, you should refer to 21 CFR 101.

Similar Discussion Topics
Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations Ingredient List Question (FDA, USA) Non-food grade ingredient What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area? Additional Net Contents Declarations? Labelling af flavor in the US Can anyone recommend or suggest alternative options to Genesis R&D Food Labelling Software? Sales samples labelling How to control salt water brine as an ingredient? Product cooling (RTE) in an ingredient storage area