What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to become Food Safety Trainer?

Started by , Jul 07 2020 10:16 AM
2 Replies

Hello all,

Me and my boss was thinking about to have an accredited trainer on site who can do our Food Safety Level 1,2 training for our staff, but we want hand out proper certification for those who pass.

I there any way to start this? I was looking around forums and websites to see what is the requirement for this, but I was not able to find anything.

Thank you for all answers.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety, RTE Products, Risk Assessments, and Laboratory Testing Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes
[Ad]

To deliver training resulting in RSPH-accredited certificates for those who pass, I believe you'd need to be registered with RSPH as a training centre: https://www.rsph.org...o-register.html

They seem to be open to employers undertaking this, but whether it is worth the cost/hassle is something only you can decide - there is a schedule of fees available through the link above.

FWIW I'd consider giving your local Environmental Health department a call - IMEX this can be an extremely cost-effective way of delivering the basic food hygiene training, with the right certificate at the end of it.

1 Like1 Thank

Thank you!!!

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety, RTE Products, Risk Assessments, and Laboratory Testing Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Food safety culture Food Safety Additionally requirements Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace?