What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Do all clauses of ISO 22000:2018 need to be covered where applicable?

Started by , Jul 07 2020 10:50 PM
5 Replies

HI. As late as it is we are trying to transition from ISO 22000:2005 to the 2018 update.

As i recently joined our team I am going through our system and I am seeing that we are only covered for some areas of the standard.

Can anyone confirm if all clauses are required to be implemented by the organization where applicable?

Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
ISO 22000:2018 - Clause 4.3 FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 Are there any new clauses in BRCGS packaging version 6 Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products
[Ad]

HI. As late as it is we are trying to transition from ISO 22000:2005 to the 2018 update.

As i recently joined our team I am going through our system and I am seeing that we are only covered for some areas of the standard.

Can anyone confirm if all clauses are required to be implemented by the organization where applicable?

Thank you

The logical answer would appear to be yes.

A little context might help, eg-

product

process

^^^^(red)

which areas not covered ?

Reason ? eg exception declared ?

Basically, all the clauses need to implemented however for the exclusion of certain clauses must be based on your justification

1 Thank

As stated by VThiruselvi, you must implement all clauses for you to have an "easy" audit, otherwise any exclusion will make you go through hell trying to convince the auditor and at the end you get a nonconformity. Hence the term HLS.

Regards

Rose

Definitely all clauses shall be covered, even those not applicable to your FSMS. When transitioning, I've changed almost all clauses as 2018 is quite different from 2005 version.

Thank you all:)

Similar Discussion Topics
ISO 22000:2018 - Clause 4.3 FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 Are there any new clauses in BRCGS packaging version 6 Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products Tips on remembering all of the Sections, Clauses and Elements of SQF Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? Gap Analysis between ISO 22K:2018 vs BRCGS v9/8 or IFS v7/6 FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme FSSC 22000 - 2.5.10 Transport Storage and Warehousing