What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ISO 22000:2018 clause no. 8.5.1.5.3 - Description of process and process environment

Started by , Jul 10 2020 07:04 AM
16 Replies

Do any one has an idea how to do " Description of process and process environment 

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
ISO 22000:2018 - Clause 4.3 Packing process for a new beverage FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 Process Authority Recommendations? SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval
[Ad]

Your process flow diagrams providing graphic representation of your process for each HACCP plan (product or group of products)

1 Like2 Thanks

Your process flow diagrams providing graphic representation of your process for each HACCP plan (product or group of products)

I have a follow up question to this. If I were to fulfill the requirement using a flow diagram would it capture the description of the processing equipment and contact materials? Would it also define the layout of the premises, because the sequence of the flow diagram might not be the same as the layout of the premises?

1 Like1 Thank

Hi,

this is a simple description of your process with all the process parameters right from raw/packing materials receiving till distribution of end products (e.g. temperature, point of addition, time, concentration, variability, where applicable),  includes Machine settings, Temperature and time requirements, Diagrams, work instructions, Operational PRPs, Intrinsic product characteristics (e.g. inert gas, packaging, preservatives, protective flora, redox potential, Aw value, pH value etc)

You should also consider food contact materials (machinery, packing materials etc), PRPs- pest control, cleaning sanitization, preventive maintenance, personal hygiene, etc  and also statutory /regulatory and customer requirements.

1 Like1 Thank

hi, does anyone has this sample description of this?

hi, does anyone has this sample description of this?

Please, see attached - general process without parameters (confidential info, sorry)

Attached Files

2 Likes4 Thanks

Please, see attached - general process without parameters (confidential info, sorry)

Hi Olena,

Very pretty/informative ( :thumbup: ) but arranging all the arrows must have taken a lifetime.

I also don't see any inclusion of CCPs. :smile:

PS - Waste material  handlling looks to be omitted.

Hi Olena,

Very pretty/informative ( :thumbup: ) but arranging all the arrows must have taken a lifetime.

Hi Charles! CCP - pH control, the only one. And yes - those arrows gave me headaches - taking into account I have more than 20 of those forms:)

Olenazh, you need to ask for Visio!  Puts the arrows in automatically, and you can push/pull/drag whatever you want, and the arrows come with!

2 Thanks

Hi Olena,

PS - Waste material  handlling looks to be omitted.

Hey, Charles, sorry for off-topic: I can't find that thread where to post the FUN food safety stories. Can you help?

Hey, Charles, sorry for off-topic: I can't find that thread where to post the FUN food safety stories. Can you help?

Sorry, went off-line.  I see you solved it. Presumably menu next day was Omelette.

1 Thank

hi all, is this attached product flow chart can been used for this clause no. 

Attached Files

1 Like1 Thank

I always made a control plan to satisfy clause 8.5.1.5.3.

hi, can you pls share control plan for reference? 

I always made a control plan to satisfy clause 8.5.1.5.3.

Hi

for your information.

Attached Files

Hi

for your information.

Thks but do you have an English language version ?

i was looking for info related to ISO 22000, 8.5.1.5.3 d) external requirements (e.g from statutory & regulatory or customer requirements).... and came across this old post.

what was previously shared are more to flowcharts.

how do you normally add the details?

is it specific per customer?

or this can be generic like listing all the relevant requirement in one page?

Similar Discussion Topics
ISO 22000:2018 - Clause 4.3 Packing process for a new beverage FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 Process Authority Recommendations? SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Developing an Environment / ATP Swab Program BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control